Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1.This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association. The F.A Premier League and The Football League in respect to the relevant competition and Port Vale Football Club Ground Regulations.
2.Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
3. Port Vale Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club's policy on refunds or exchanges and pricing for seats with a restricted view of the pitch.
4.Port Vale Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
5. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Ground Regulations and Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
6. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Season ticket holders are advised that if you require a replacement season ticket the club may at its sole discretion replace the season ticket subject to a £25 administration charge. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to ask season ticket holders to gain a police crime reference number for replacement season ticket.
7. Season tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Season Ticket exchanges, to another area, are available subject to an additional payment of £2 per ticket per match. Anyone wishing to exchange their season ticket to another area for the remainder of the current season will incur a charge of £10.
8. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to charge full price to any season ticket holder who cannot produce the correct match day ticket on entry for the game. On production of the correct ticket a refund will be given.
9. Proof of age may be required to obtain concession prices.